About this Product
This is an outdoor wall-mounted payphone supporting payment with IC cards (SLE4442 card) or RFID cards (Mifare card), by inserting a 3G/4G SIM card inside. Designed with a metal casing and anti-vandalism parts for high performance, it is applicable for airports, scenic spots, streets, schools, factories and armies, jails, etc.
The Payphone is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the operator can define the call rate and check revenue records via the web-based NMS platform.
Basic Functions & Features
- Support making calls via IC cards or RFID cards.
- Function keys for follow-on calls and language selection.
- Complete visual prompts and tones offer a friendly operation instruction.
- Modular design and appropriate layout for convenient maintenance.
- Robust casing and superior sealing give high resistance to dust, water, corroding and vandalism.
- Self-diagnosis and fault prompt.
- Configurable call rate.
- Offer web-based Network Management System (NMS) to manage 100,000 sets of Payphone and provide exportable statistics reports.
Suited for outdoor or unsupervised environment (e.g. parks, streets, resorts, schools, jails).
- LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B8 (2100/1800/850/900 MHz)
- LTE TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41 (2600/1900/2300/2500 MHz)
- TDSCDMA: B34/B39 (2100/1900 MHz)
- WCDMA: B1/B8 (2100/900MHz)
- CDMA 1xEVDO: BC0 (800MHz)
- GSM: B3/B8 (900/1800 MHz)
- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / output: 12VDC, 1A)
- Power consumption: 6 watts
- Support solar power supply
- SLE4442 chip card or Mifare RFID card
Remote Management via NMS (optional)
- Setting of call tariff rates
- Revenue records of each payphone
- Supervision on running status of each payphone
- Generate top-up voucher code to add balance on cards
- Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (operation)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 95% non-condensing
- Noise: ≤ 60 dB (A)
- Atmosphere Pressure: 86 ~ 106 kPa
- Housing Material: Power-coated steel (SECC)
- Antenna: 1x 3G/4G (screw mount on casing)
- 1x 3G/4G SIM card slot
- LCD: 4-line, 128X64 pixels, backlight supported, shock resistance ≥ 4,000N
- Pull Resistance of Handset Cord: Not less than 150 kg
- Lifespan of Metallic Keypad: > 1,000,000 operations
- Lifespan of Hook Switch: > 500,000 operations
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 250 mm x 130 mm (not including antenna)
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 450mm X 320mm x 190mm
- Packing Weight: 6.9kg